- Creating the visuals for the game - 3d models, textures, GUI items, maps, website content, etc...
- Good aesthetic sense
- Experience with a major 3d application (3ds Max, Maya, Lightwave, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong modeling skills
- Strong texturing skills (seamless texturing and uvw unwrapping are considered strong pluses)
- Working knowledge of Poser
- Working knowledge of Bryce or similar application
- ZBrush skills a big plus
- Traditional art skills a plus
- Last but most certainly not least, you need to prove your art skills by providing a link to an Online Gallery.
You don't absolutely have to have all of the above qualifications to work in the
Art department. If you lack some of the above qualifications, but think you have what it takes
to develop stunning visuals for a game, don't hesitate to apply.